BEEN LAID UP?
GET PAID UP!
Your Arizona Personal Injury Law Firm
Been injured in a bicycle, automobile or motorcycle accident? Free consultations available Call or e-mail now!
WHAT TO DO AFTER AN ACCIDENT OCCURS
10 Post Accident Commandments
1. Remain at the scene of the accident
2. Call the police immediately
3. If possible, take photos of the automobiles involved in the accident and the accident scene
4. Exchange insurance information with the other drivers or the law enforcement when they arrive, but do not discuss the accident with the other drivers, passengers or witnesses to the accident
5. NEVER admit fault to accident while at the accident scene. Any statements you make can be used against you or as evidence. After the accident your emotions are high, you may have been injured, and you clearly may not be thinking clearly. This is not the time to discuss the case or your injuries with the other parties involved.
6. Try to look around to see if anyone saw the accident and can be a potential witness. If you see anyone try to get their contact information which would be their name and phone number.
7. If you are injured seek medical attention. This can be at the scene or immediately go to an urgent care or an emergency room. A lot of injuries are not known while you are at the scene of the accident due to the adrenaline running through your body.
8. If an insurance company contacts you do not talk with them without having a lawyer present.
9. Hire an attorney who is familiar with and practices accident injury law in your state . If you are in Arizona then you should make a call to BAM LAW. BAM LAW attorney(s) deal with accident injury law everyday and will vigorously fight to get every penny you deserve.
10. Allow time to recover from your accident, and receive the rehabilitation and care that you need per the advice of a medical advisor to return your body back to pre-accident condition.
NEWEST MEMBER OF THE BAM LAW FAMILY
THE BAM BUS
We Don't Get Paid Until You Do
ATTORNEY AT LAW
There is never a cost for your initial, accident-related consultation. Does an accident have you laid up? Time to get paid up! BAM LAW handles the following personal injury cases: Bicycle Injuries, Automobile injuries, Motorcycle injuries, Negligence, Slip-and-fall, Wrongful death
Highly recommend Charles! I was very impressed with how my requests were listened to and respected. He went above and beyond. No reason to look any further ...the Bam Man is Chuck.
I have and will continue to recommend Chuck to all my friends and family in need of his service. Chuck believed in my case when other well known attorneys didn't. He went above and beyond for me and my children and made sure justice was served. You will want this guy in your corner for sure!!!!!
I am beyond grateful for the advocacy and support of Charles aka chuck. I was involved in a minor accident that could have clearly went left if I didn’t have the representation of Bam Law. I fully encourage anyone to utilize his services especially if your looking for the truth and a fair trial.
8910 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85020
Just Compensation Starts with a Free Consultation
If you suspect you’ve been injured due to the negligence of another party, don’t wait a second to contact BAM LAW.
Remember, every second you wait is time you’re giving the negligent party to prepare their defense in order to deny you the fair compensation you deserve. It is of the utmost importance that you get started on your case as soon as possible.